We are so excited that the Governor has allowed us to open in his Phase 2 guidelines! We will be operating at less than 50% capacity starting Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5pm!
We will begin scheduling all new appointments for all clients Wednesday, May 20th, 2020.
Due to extreme volume of scheduling requests, we ask that you email us at email@example.com or text us at 919-739-3947. A member of our guest services team will promptly reply and take care of any scheduling request and/or answer any questions that you may have.
In an effort to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible and to adhere to NC state guidelines, we respectfully ask that you honor these changes to your appointment experience:
- We will need you to sign a waiver to receive services. Parents/Guardians will be required to sign for minors.
- We require that you wear a face mask at all times while in the salon. If you have a mask of your own, we encourage you to bring it. If not, we will have masks available for you.
- At this time, we will not have a waiting area to utilize and will not be offering beverages.
- Please arrive alone for your appointments. We can not accommodate any extra people at this time due to occupancy limitations.
- All guests will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival and we will need to take your temperature as well.
- We will not be able to offer magazines during this time.
- We are adding additional sanitation procedures between appointments. Please be patient with us as we establish our “new normal”.
We have taken and will continue to take the following measures to maintain everyone’s health and safety:
- We have professionally deep-cleaned and sanitized the entire salon
- There will be 6 feet of distance between each station
- Installed protective shields at our Guest Services Desk
- Installed markings on the floor to indicate proper distancing. Please take a moment to ensure that you are complying and practicing safe distancing while in the salon.
- Our entire team has been certified in Barbacide’s COVID-19 course on infection control.
- We look forward to seeing you and appreciate all your support and patience as we work to accommodate all appointments in a way that keeps everyone safe and healthy!
Thank you so very much,
Jack, Joelle and our entire Samuel Cole Salon family.