We are so excited that the Governor has allowed us to open in his Phase 2 guidelines! We will be operating at less than 50% capacity starting Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5pm!
Please be aware!! We have cancelled ALL missed appointments AND previously scheduled future appointments. We will begin scheduling all new appointments for all clients Wednesday, May 20th, 2020. We will not be scheduling further than the next 5 weeks. We are expanding our hours in order to accommodate as many people, as soon as possible, in a safe manner. Until further notice, we will be open Monday – Saturday 8am – 10pm, and Sunday 10am – 5 pm.
Due to extreme volume of scheduling requests, we ask that you email us at email@example.com. We will be forwarding/sharing all appointment requests with each stylist and they will be reaching out to do a phone consultation if needed as so many appointment needs have probably changed due to the length of the closure.
In an effort to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible and to adhere to new guidelines, we respectfully ask that you honor these changes to your appointment experience:
- We will need you to sign a waiver to receive services. Parents/Guardians will be required to sign for minors.
- We request that you wear a face mask that has ear loops so that we can perform services. If you have a mask of your own, we encourage you to bring it. If not, we will have masks available for you. If the Governor requires guests to wear mask then we will require you to do so.
- We will not have a waiting area to utilize so, please text/call when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will text/call you to come into the salon when we are ready. We need time to sanitize after each and every appointment.
- Please leave all bags in your car.
- Please arrive alone for your appointments. We can not accommodate any extra people at this time due to occupancy limitations.
- All guests will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival and we will need to take your temperature as well.
- We will not be able to offer magazines during this time.
- We will not be able to offer beverages at this time.
- We are adding additional sanitation procedures between appointments. Please be patient with us as we establish our “new normal”.
- We will not be able to offer blow drys at this time. Please arrive for your color appointment with clean dry hair or to your haircut appointment with clean dry or damp hair.
- Our shampoo experience will be shortened during this time and reserved for color services only.
- We will not be able to offer waxing services during this time.
- Appointment requests will be booked only through emails. We will have your stylist reach out to you to ensure your current hair needs are determined so we can book the appropriate time and service(s).
We have taken and will continue to take the following measures to maintain everyone’s health and safety:
- We have professionally deep-cleaned and sanitized the entire salon
- There will be 6 feet of distance between each station
- Installed protective shields at our Guest Services Desk
- Installed markings on the floor to indicate proper distancing. Please take a moment to ensure that you are complying and practicing safe distancing while in the salon.
- Our entire team has been certified in Barbacide’s COVID-19 course on infection control.
- We look forward to seeing you and appreciate all your support and patience as we work to accommodate all appointments in a way that keeps everyone safe and healthy!
Thank you so very much,
Jack, Joelle and our entire Samuel Cole Salon family.